What is the process?
1. Site Visit with the Designer - in Anchorage the first hour of consultation is free.
2. We determine the scope of the work, and if we can meet your needs.
3. We prepare a preliminary design agreement for a fee, and begin the design process in which we
4. Once a scheme is selected, we prepare cost estimates. Note: At this point, the client has the
option to stop.
5. If the client gives us notice to proceed, we prepare a contract, start the material selections, and
complete the working drawings. We obtain the permit from the MOA if necessary, and schedule the
work. During the course of construction we will schedule the necessary inspections.
6. Upon completion of construction, we obtain a certificate of occupancy and provide a written
NCP Design/Build has been designing and building in the Anchorage area for more than 30 years.
Between our office and field staff we have more than 200 years of combined experience in the
industry. Our team of craftsmen take pride in their specialty work - especially our ability to
seamlessly match an addition.
Plans / Permitting
|NCP Design/Build Ltd.
118 E. International Airport Road
Anchorage, AK 99518