|NCP Design/Build, Ltd. offers a wide range of services to our clients, customizing the process for each project's needs.
- Design Concept: Just need help figuring out how to layout your space? How about figuring out how to fit an island into
your kitchen/dining room? Working out the best place to put an elevator in?
- Plans: Have a contractor you like to work with but need construction drawings? Want to be your own general contractor?
As a licensed architect, Mr. Porter can draw professional plans for your projects.
- Permits: Need help navigating the Municipality for permits for your project? Already had us do the drawings and plans,
and want the permits to be wrapped up and ready to go? We can help!
- Selections: We're happy to help you shop for your project! Tile, Countertops, Fixtures - it all needs to work for your home,
and meet your vision. We're experts at helping you find the right colors and finishes to bring your personality to the
forefront of your project.
- Construction: As a General Contractor, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured, we're ready to tackle your toughest or most
creative project with care and professionalism. We can organize the subcontractors, get the inspections, and close out your
- Custom Homes: Starting from scratch? We can help! From the ground up, we can organize your whole project step-by-
step with you, to make your home truly unique.
- Commercial Projects: NCP Design/Build, Ltd. doesn't just work on Residential Construction! We're also available to work
on all scales of Commercial work as well.
- Energy Retrofits: Looking to upgrade your home's energy consumption? Let us help! As a former Chairman of the Board
of Alaska Housing Finance Corporation and the Cold Climate Housing Research Center, Mr. Porter is uniquely educated in
the process for upgrading your home's energy star rating.
- Out-Of-State Design/Plans: Mr. Porter is a licensed architect in Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California, Rhode
Island, Illinois, Colorado, Idaho, Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona.
- Service Area: We have worked projects all over the State of Alaska, in both urban and rural communities. We are well
versed in working with the unique challenges our changing environment presents.